Páginas

2012-04-10

I've read the news today, oh boy

"You know, when I'm...when I'm at home I'm absolutely fine."

"Fine?"

"Yeah. Completely. I don't... I don't care and I don't even think about it. I just... I'm not embarrassed, I'm not... I'm not ashamed, and I don't... I don't want to be straight. You know, not now anyway. I'm happy. I'm happy being gay."

"But?"


"It's when I go outside, like, you know, just to Jamie's or... or to Tesco's or to work. It... It kind of... It's hard to explain, but it... it kind of feels like I've got indigestion. It actually feels exactly like indigestion. And... it just makes me angry, you know, that I feel like that because... because it's so fucking pathetic. You know, I'm a grown man, and I look at you, and... and I see you and you can do it and you're amazing."

Nenhum comentário: